If you are looking to take your Agile career to the next level, then you landed in the right place!
One of our top clients is looking for a well-seasoned Agile professional, to coach the leaders
and teams on several topics, from Product Management to Engineering culture and DevOps, by
combining business insights with the best practices in agile development.
latest job offers
Senior Agile Coach
If you are looking to take your Agile career to the next level, then you landed in the right place! One of our top clients is looking for a well-seasoned Agile professional, to coach the leaders and teams on several topics, from Product Management to Engineering culture and DevOps, by combining business insights with the best practices in agile development.
You will spend your time with intelligent, values-driven colleagues and be a member of highly collaborative team of experts/coaches who are adept at helping organizations become better at solving complex problems, combining business insight with world-class agile development practices.
You will will work closely with our agile transformation program team to enhance agility across our Technology and Digital (T&D) function.
You’ll work with T&D leaders, business sponsors & stakeholders, and global product and service teams to help teams deliver breakthrough digital products and services and continuously improve.
Office culture is casual, fun and social, with an emphasis on learning and having impact . You have the freedom to try new ideas, experiment and are expected to constantly learn and grow. There is also a strong emphasis on mentoring others, enabling them to grow and learn.
Your goal will be to disrupt and improve the way Technology & Digital teams work by increasing organizational agility to produce dramatically better outcomes, more efficiently, while making sure T&D remains a great place to work and grow.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent subject
- Minimum 10+ years of working experience in Agile methodologies
- Minimum 5+ years of working experience as an Agile coach in fast moving tech environments
- Deep understanding of Agile values and principles
- Strong experience on driving agile transformations from design to implementation
- Working experience on training individuals and teams in (product management, design thinking, lean, and Agile)
- Working knowledge and experience with several Agile methodologies: SCRUM, XP, Kanban, SAFe
- Working knowledge of best practices in user-centered design like user research, hypothesis-driven development, prototyping, usability testing
- Strong working knowledge of technical engineering best practices including test driven development, continuous integration, DevOps
- You will be working with the newest technologies on the market
- You will be part of innovative projects
- You will be working in a challenging environment, surrounded by awesome and talented people, just like you
- Great career development opportunities
- Strong organizational culture, team oriented
Please upload your resume.
* These fields are required.