A good knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems Ability to carry out performance monitoring on both Oracle and operating systems Experience with technical implementation and operation of enterprise class cloud-based systems A good knowledge of how Oracle acquires and manages resources.
latest job offers
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an information security specialist role and 2 years in a forensics or malware analysis role.
- Experience in dealing with supporting human resources, legal teams and authorities in data acquisitions a plus
- CISSP, ENCE, GIAC certificates a plus
- Advanced knowledge of forensic standards, procedures, and toolkits
- Experience in endpoint forensics including Windows and Linux, malware analysis, reverse engineering, security and malware detection technologies, cyber threats, and vulnerabilities
- Proficiency in network protocols and tools ( Wireshark and tcpdump, Encase, and IDA Pro)
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills; ability to work independently; good communication and presentation skills; very good English language skills, good problem solving and analytical skills, strong team work and collaboration skills; Ability to coordinate remote teams in forensic acquisitions and activities
Please upload your resume.
* These fields are required.