Founded in 1993 on the premise of helping drive costs out of business through innovation,
our client’s services are trusted by thousands of clients around the globe with 25 million users. Are you ready to be part of this fast growing company and bring value to your career, by joining their office in Prague?
latest job offers
We’re building the best mobile team for a fast growing international client, with the office in the heart of the Czech Republic. They want to take their products to the next level and they need self driven and motivated people to move up the ladder and join their office in Prague.
- In-depth knowledge in designing, developing, testing, and deploying mobile applications for mobile platforms (Android) in an Agile Environment.
- Preferably, having one or more Apps listed in the App Store and/or PlayStore.
- Willingness to write Java code.
- A sound knowledge of OOP, with a good level of understanding on design patterns and best practices.
- Good knowledge and expertise in Agile Methodologies (i.e. Scrum, Kanban, TDD, etc.) and being able to explain ideas and knocking up prototypes quickly.
- Working in a team environment, and being able to share knowledge and support other team members.
- Good problem solving and communication skills, with a “can-do” attitude.
- A self-starter with a good level of experience, allowing them to quickly pick things up and become productive early on within the Team.
- Work closely with Developers, Designers, Product Managers and Quality Engineers
- Leverage your knowledge and experience
- Leverage your solid Design Patterns/Principles
- Be motivated to learn new skills and Technologies
- Work within a Global Agile Team
- Technology Freedom – the are no “mandatory” or old technologies to use
- Interesting projects with global impact
- Inspiring and flexible working environment
- Great opportunities to learn and develop
- Bonus plan, stock options, pension, health, disability coverage, subsidised meal vouchers, 25 days holiday, plus 4 extra days off to work at a charity or not-for-profit organisation of your choice.
Please upload your resume.
* These fields are required.